Sunday, September 13, 2009

The cheesy stuff!

So I'm 29 years old and in my entire life I have never ate more than a spoonful of macaroni and cheese, prior to spitting it out. I wanted to like mac n cheese, it looked good, smelled good and pretty much everyone I've ever known loves the stuff. But me.

I visited my BFFs house where her mom had made some of the cheesy stuff. I hadn't been able to eat all day. I had heard and experienced that your taste can really change in pregnancy. So I decided to try the cheesy stuff. Heck why not?

One bite and the past 29 years seemed to make no sense.

This stuff was AWESOME!

I could eat mac n cheese! I was beyond excited and had to call all my family and friends to tell them about it. They welcomed me into the club.

It took 29 years for me to love mac n cheese. My BFFs mom looked in shock as I ate the cheesy stuff, "Well, pregnancy will do it to ya!" she said.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm shocked! It's great that you liked it because you make good mac-n-cheese yourself! As they said, welcome to the club!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! I don't think I will ever eat cheese. Pregnant or not! You made a very big step. 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete