Sunday, October 25, 2009

Crazy Things People Say to Pregnant Women

One day I was at church talking to this lady and she precedes to tell me how my body has taken on a new shape and form in pregnancy. Now since I announced my pregnancy these people seem to believe that they could tell every change and detail that has occurred in my body...maybe you can, even if I nor my husband can. But I really think people just like to talk and say WHATEVER they like to pregnant women. Forget the fact that some may be emotional and cry or unemotional and just cuss at you under their breath. For instance these are the things I've heard myself or friends have heard...
  • "Your nose is spreading"- but I've only been pregnant for 5 minutes.
  • "Oh I just KNEW that was going to happen"- ya think? after people get married they usually procreate!
  • "You're shaped like an 'S'!" - WHAT the heezy? But I will admit I thought the same thing one day walking by a mirror.
  • "You're carrying the baby in your butt." - don't get that one yet, cuz I've always had a butt!
  • "You don't have long to go!" - ANNOYING
  • "You're almost there!" - ANNOYING
  • "Times flying by soo fast!" - ANNOYING

So if these sayings ever come into your mind while talking to a pregnant person, please be mindful.

THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. ljouohouojdhoduh09eugodfjg rolling at this post!! Especially the "annoying" after the last 3 phrases you've heard. Oh Bells, you don't have long to go, you're almost there, after your shower time will FLY by!

    HAHAHAHAHA:))))))) This is what you get for annoying me that one day when I was already over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOLL!! Cracking up and both Laura and Stephanie. So sorry Laura if I ever said any annoying pregnant lady comments...I don't remember! But you're almost there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I feel you and "shaped like an S"...Girl I was ready to flip that day!!! Then the next day I got "hey lil mama, i mean BIG mama..lol" UMMMMMM "You carrying twins...i KNOW it...if not that's one big a$$ baby. I am not the tin woman like you homie, but I do have some stell armour so they didn't quite break me, but this blog was super enjoyable! I supposedly only have 2 weeks left, which means...YOU DONT HAVE LONG TO GO EITHER MY FRIEND (Yeah RIGHT)!!!

    ReplyDelete